Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's in a name?

As a kid, I used to dream of creating things and having a company with my name on it. Even before I ever actually made anything tangible, I'd always bounce around ideas for the "company name and logo". (I swear I was a fun child, though...)There was just so many ways to use my last name and initials in words, that it'd be a waste not to!

I had names for my
-Dental office: Phantastic Smiles, Phantastic Dentistry
-Notecard company: [CAP]tion
-Art/photography company: [CAP]tivate
-Apparel company: Phancy
-Handbag company: Phanciful Bags
-Other arts/crafts: Little Phancies

Can you see a trend? My name is incorporated EVERYWHERE.
Vain? Possibly.
Phanciful? Yes ;-)

Although I've established no actual company, I'm surely on my way. And this little blog will be my evidence that I'm trying. I'm heading somewhere, even if it's not the big lights and the big labels. It's my own little haven of phancy little things.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment