Tuesday, December 29, 2009

{ PhancyBags: Market bag } - My First Real Bag!




















So I've made plenty little bags before. They don't count, because they were poorly sewn, poorly constructed, and just well...not so great.

But this is my FIRST REAL BAG! No lining yet, but with fusible interfacing (yippee!) Is it sad that I'm so excited about interface? Maybe.
But WHO CARES? This is a REAL BAG! Not just a "stitch down 3 sides of fabric" bag!

So I present to you my "MarketBag" in which I can hold (limited) groceries, but it's great for everyday use.


Details:
-Medium weight (apparel) fusible interface
-Light cotton (Keepsake Calico) fabric
- Can fit over the shoulder or at normal arm's length
-X-stitched at strap for more durable attachment
- 1o' x 3.5' x 11' (LxWxH)
- Un-lined




Special thanks to Trina @ Joann's Fabrics and Eiko for coming along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment